Sunday, May 18, 2008

How to Cast Out Demons: A Guide to the Basics


Joshua's book recommendation:


"How to Cast Out Demons: A Guide to the Basics" by Doris M. Wagner.

God is in the business of tearing down and demolishing the devils strongholds, whether it is alters of false God’s in the Old testament or spiritual ones in our lives today.

There is no argument that God is victorious over the devil, the battle has already been won.

The devil can only win battles that have not yet been fought or are not being fought in, there are so many battles we are not consciously fighting for and some, if not many, of them are causing us to be weak and continually defeated in those areas.

The book talks about demons latching themselves to man due to voluntary or involuntary reasons and causing havoc in our lives, many a times without us even knowing. A curse from another, a game played involving spirits, a negative comment spoken directly to our hearts, physical/sexual abuse at a young age, rejection issues/encounters that affected us since young age or even while we were in our mother’s womb,… all these are entry-points for demons to wreck havoc in our lives and God has the power to break every one of those bondages and attachments (soul-ties) in our lives and set us totally free - if only we were conscious of it to get it done!

I don’t know what we are waiting for to read this book! I wish I had read it and known all these years back. The devil has cheated me of too many years of freedom from certain complexes I had when I was younger, but now I live in God’s victory over everyone of them! Praise the Lord!


Break the power of the devil, crush his influence, demolish all entry-points and reinstate God’s authority over our lives, even in those areas we are unconscious of and the devil is messing with! “Resist the devil and he will flee from you!”


The devil only hopes we procrastinate longer and give reasons to not get this started. Why let the devil decide? It’s your life.

We hope to provide many useful and informative articles for your reading and personal enrichment. Please feel free to send in your recommendations and reviews...tenthousandblessings@gmail.com