Friday, August 8, 2008

Words of Wisdom


"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something, and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do." – Edward Everett Hale


"Silent gratitude isn't very much use to anyone." – Gertrude Stein


"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say 'Thank You?'" – William A. Ward


"Whinese: the language used by people who complain a lot." – Unknown


"Happiness depends upon the quality of your thoughts. Entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature." – Marcus Aurelius


"The spirit, the will to win and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur." – Vince Lombardi, football coach


We hope to provide many useful and informative articles for your reading and personal enrichment. Please feel free to send in your recommendations and reviews...tenthousandblessings@gmail.com